Catholic Community Services of Southern Arizona, Inc
Serving New Mexico
It looks like you don't have flash player 6 installed. Click here to go to Macromedia download page.
Welcome to Community Outreach Program for the Deaf
Community Outreach Program for the Deaf - New Mexico (COPD-NM) is a community-based organization that empowers Deaf and hard of hearing individuals to live independently and achieve their personal goals. COPD-NM seeks to "fill the gaps" in the community by providing services which are not available elsewhere.Please use the following links to navigate our site:
- Interpreting Services - Interpreting resources for new and existing customers
- Request an Interpreter - Convient self service online form to enter your request
- Interpreter Resources - Information and Resources for new and existing interpreters
- Client Services - Client, Community and Vocational Services
- About Us - Information about our organization, history and services
- Contact Us - Contact information, location and directions
Events in the Community
Requesting an Interpreter
Please read our Our Services section for more information about our services and frequently asked questions.Need to make a request for an interprter?
Please enter your username or email address and your password to access the system.
Retrieve Username & Password
Have you lost your username and/or password? Just enter your email address or username, and your information will be emailed to you.
For interpreters who need more information, please refer to our Intepreter Resources section.